Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Core

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank you for your continued prayers for the ministry here in Michigan. The Lord is definatley doing some wonderful things. I'm amazed as His plan unfolds in His way and in His timing and my prayer is that I will keep that perspective. Everything is His, including myself. I want to stay amazed with God's ways!

As some of you may have known, Sonia and I were praying for a couple to come along side us and serve with us. Praise the Lord because He has connected us with a great couple that love Jesus and desire to serve Him with thier lives. They moved here to Michigan 10 years ago and had been praying for a Calvary ever since. It seems we had been praying for eachother without knowing it. We are so thankful the Lord has brought us together. He is awesome and His timing is perfect! We are spending lots of time together in prayer and fellowship, sharing our hearts and getting to know one another. It's been a real blessing. It's very exciting to see how the Lord is forming the core of this fellowship.

Sunday night service is going great. We are moving through the gospel of Luke, waiting on the Lord to add to His church as He sees fit and praying for ways to reach the community for Christ. Sonia continues to minister at the Blue Water Pregnancy Care Center and she is currently taking guitar lessons with a heart for leading worship. We are blessed. The Lord is good and worthy to be praised!

We miss you all and think of you and pray for you often.
Grace and Peace,
Jason & Sonia
Calvary BlueWater Fellowship