Unexpected Blessings

Hello everyone,
All is well here. The Lord continues to demonstrate His faithfulness in many ways. My work schedule has changed a bit. I'm working less hours, which is giving me more time to spend with Sonia and to study. I thought I was being demoted. Turns out, I was sort of promoted. Just like the Lord to bless me in a way that was totally unexpected.
Yesterday, April 29th, Calvary Chapel Oakland County (our home base for fellowship since we moved here 2 years ago) gave us an ordination/send off service. It was their way of showing their support for our ministry @ Calvary Blue Water. I was blessed to be able to share the Word for the Sunday morning services. That fellowship kind of adopted us as soon as we arrived here and has been nothing but an example of Christ's love and comfort to us. We thank God for them.
Grace and Peace,
Jason & Sonia
All is well here. The Lord continues to demonstrate His faithfulness in many ways. My work schedule has changed a bit. I'm working less hours, which is giving me more time to spend with Sonia and to study. I thought I was being demoted. Turns out, I was sort of promoted. Just like the Lord to bless me in a way that was totally unexpected.
Yesterday, April 29th, Calvary Chapel Oakland County (our home base for fellowship since we moved here 2 years ago) gave us an ordination/send off service. It was their way of showing their support for our ministry @ Calvary Blue Water. I was blessed to be able to share the Word for the Sunday morning services. That fellowship kind of adopted us as soon as we arrived here and has been nothing but an example of Christ's love and comfort to us. We thank God for them.
Grace and Peace,
Jason & Sonia

<< Home