Sunday Mornings

Hello,
I'm writing to let you all know that we had our first Sunday Morning Service this past Sunday, May 27th. It was a great blessing and we had wonderful fellowship. We're so happy to be meeting on the first day of the week as we celebrate the resurrection of our living, loving Lord.
After much prayer and consideration, the Lord spoke to me through His word and confirmed that it was time to move to Sunday mornings. I had been thinking about it for a while but I didn't want to make a move until I had the okay from our Father. Once again, I've discovered that His timing is best.
Here is the passage He used to speak to me.
1Samuel 14:6-8
(6) And Jonathan said to the young man that bore his armor, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
(7) And his armorbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart: turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart.
(8) Then said Jonathan, Behold, we will pass over unto these men, and we will discover ourselves unto them.
(6) And Jonathan said to the young man that bore his armor, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
(7) And his armorbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart: turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart.
(8) Then said Jonathan, Behold, we will pass over unto these men, and we will discover ourselves unto them.
May the Lord continue to bless you and use your life for His glory.
Jason & Sonia

<< Home